Wednesday 1 January 2014

GEOGRAFI STPM PENGGAL 1 NOTA RINGKAS- FIZIKAL

Please read the instructions in the picture below on how to download the note before using the note. I have encountered few times where people request access for the note. However, actually you no need to request but just click the download the document to your laptop/computer, then can edit yourself. 
I do not allow people to straight away edit the note to avoid any changes made for my note (because if I give you access to edit, means that you edit “my note”, and my note intend to shared will have the changes you made online)
Unless you found any wrong for my note, can inform by comment or email.


Notes included:
Sistem bumi, Tenaga
Konfigurasi bumi, Batuan
Lipatan, Gelinciran, Gunung berapi, Hanyutan benua
Luluhawa
Pergerakan Jisim
Lembangan saliran
Pinggir pantai

Step 1:
After go into the Google Drive Link above, you will have the view like below:

Step 2:
You can choose to download any one document or choose to download all by clicking the "DOWNLOAD ALL" buttom.






29 comments:

  1. Nice :) easy for me to understand..Since I dont have any books for now I screenshoted all of your notes haha thanks
    #Lower62017n2018:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this note still can use for stmp 2018?
      or not?
      thx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for these notes... I really appreciate it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. please add alam sekitar manusia too.. we like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, what's the meaning of bmb?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the notes.. 감사합니다!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the notes.. 감사합니다!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this notes, can u add tema 2 ? penduduk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry that I do not have notes except for those I posted in this blog because at that time not enough time to compile every notes :P

      Delete
  9. macam mana nak download? dh cuba cara kat ats tapi x dpt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, cara kat atas saya dah try boleh guna~ lebih baik guna desktop/komputer to open the file.
      1. click the link, then u will enter google doc website that showed my notes
      2. file's topic sana have the tab showed 'file','edit','view','tools','help'...
      3. choose 'file',choose 'Download as',choose the file type u want (recommend 'Microsoft Word .docx' senang edit note lepas download)
      Tapi jika dh cuba still cannot get, can let me know

      Delete
    2. Anyway I have put another link for download all notes now u can try that to download if u want

      Delete
  10. Is this note can be use for stpm 2018??Or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, as long as syllabus has not change I think can be used, but it is prepared with the purpose for simple revision before exam so it will not comprehensive as buku rujukan

      so if u using it for common study and understanding I would recommend to read buku rujukan or ur school notes first, then add ur own content alongside my note if u no time to prepare a complete new note for ur own use

      Delete
  11. terima kasih tuan.mohon shared dan download

    ReplyDelete
  12. Macam mana nak download pakai handphone

    ReplyDelete
  13. proses hakisan dan PJ (geo)... ap mksud 'PJ' tuu?

    ReplyDelete
  14. proses hakisan dan PJ (geo)... ap mksud 'PJ' tuu?

    ReplyDelete
  15. terima kasih banyak banyak....i nak hantar nota geo banyak nota sy separuh je siap ni dpt bantu sy banyak...terima kasih...

    ReplyDelete
  16. nak nota bahagian b ada tak alam sekitar manusia sem 1

    ReplyDelete